Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Liebster Award

Hey There!
So the lovely Here I Scribble has nominated me for the Liebster award and I am ever so grateful - thank you so much!

Here are the rules:
  • Mention/thank/tag the blogger who nominated you.
  • Explain the rules for the next lucky nominees.- Answer the questions given to you.
  • Nominate and link blogs with less than (200) followers.
  • Post 11 questions of your own.
  • Notify bloggers that they have been nominated.
  • Also: you may want to display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
The answers to the questions I was asked: 
  1. What was the last picture you took? It was a picture of a meal I cooked for myself last night- it was not a photogenic one so I will not post it here!
  2. What was the last lie you told? I told someone I was away this weekend where in reality I am not - I just did not want to see that person and did not want to hurt their feelings!
  3. What's the best compliment you ever received? I was once told by someone that I had the most beautiful eyes in the world. 
  4. What cheers you up? Friends (the TV show), my actual friends, macarons, sunshine. 
  5. What is your favorite food? Hmm, I have so many! I guess if I had to choose it would be pelmeni - a Russian variation of dumplings. They send me right back to childhood!
  6. What's your best childhood memory? I have a very clear one from when I was 5. It was my birthday and we were on our way to pick up my new puppy - and the minute I saw him I named him after my favourite cartoon character
  7. What is your strongest personal quality? Stubbornness. I will insist on being right till the end and can't stand being told otherwise. However, I do reflect on the criticisms and later apologise if I was wrong. 
  8. What does your perfect day look like? Wake up, go to the beach, sip on cocktails and have paella. Then, go home, spend time with my family, and later have a nice relaxing night out with my friends!
  9. What was your favorite holiday? Going to Mexico in 2012 - one of the most relaxing holidays, and in a truly beautiful place!
  10. If you could live anywhere, where would that be? So far, I'd have to say somewhere in the Caribbean. I just love the tropical weather. 
  11. Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise. Nothing more amazing than staying up all night just to witness the first rays of sunshine!
Questions for you guys: 

  1. Do you prefer tea or coffee? 
  2. Sweet or savoury pancakes? 
  3. What physically attracts you in a boy/girl?
  4. Club nights or house parties?
  5. Are you a morning or a night person?
  6. Team sports or individual sports? 
  7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 
  8. What is the one movie you can watch over and over again? 
  9. Are you a dog or a cat person?
  10. Do you prefer cooking or baking? 
  11. What was your nickname when you were younger? 

I nominate:


I look forward to reading all of your answers!


7 comments:

  1. Hiii Sofia! Thanks so much for tagging me, I'll get on it asap! Your perfect day sounds pretty ideal to me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i nominated you for this award also, but obviously you dont need to do it again so I just thought I would say how lovely I think your blog is!

    Big love

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot :) your blog is really lovely too, I look forward to reading more of your posts xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh Sofia, thank you soooo much! I've never been nominated for anything like this before so its great knowing that people are actually enjoying my blog! I'll get those questions done ASAP! Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I think this award is such a nice way for us beginner bloggers to help each other out and get to know one another :) your blog is great, keep it up! xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Sofia, thank you so much again for nominating me. You can find my completed questions here - http://shopthrifting.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete